How to install Orca Scan on the Zebra MC3300No subscription plan required
The Zebra MC3300 is an Android-based enterprise barcode scanner (IP54) for the warehousing and retail industry. It includes a hardware keyboard and touch screen, providing access to modern-day and legacy applications from one device.
Zebra MC3300 key features
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) Operating System
- Supports mid and long-range scanning
- Scans barcodes that are scratched, dirty and under shrinkwrap
- Build in WiFi up to 5 GHz (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/k/r/w)
- IP54 protection from limited dust ingress
- Gun/Pistol Grip
Zebra MC3300 setup guide
The Zebra MC3300 does not have a Google Play store, so you'll need to follow the steps belows to install Orca Scan on the device:
- Open a web browser on the device
- Visit https://orcascan.com/install to download the Orca Scan app
- Go to Settings > Security and enable Allow install from unknown sources
- Go to download folder, open the orca-scan.apk and run install
- Open the DataWedge application
- Select Profile0
- Enable Keystroke output
- Set Inter character delay to 10 milliseconds
- Go to Basic data formatting
- Enable Send ENTER key
- Launch Orca Scan mobile app
- Use the trigger to scan barcodes
Zebra MC3300 related questions?
We're happy to help troubleshoot any issues using Orca Scan with the Zebra MC3300, feel free to chat with us live or drop us an email.
Request a device integration
Need help getting Orca Scan running with your hardware scanner? Let us know the make and model and our engineers will do their best to get it working for you!