The Honeywell Dolphin CT40 barcode scanner was designed for retail store associates and other highly mobile workers.
Honeywell CT40 specs
- Captures 1D & 2D barcodes
- Android 10 operating system
- Up to 4GB RAM, 32GB Flash
- GPS, Wifi, Bluetooth & 4G LTE connectivity
- Front camera & rear-facing (13MP) camera
- IP64 moisture and particle protection
Honeywell CT40 setup guide
To use Orca Scan on the Honeywell CT40:
- Open the Google Play App store
- Download the Orca Scan mobile app
- Launch the Orca Scan mobile app
- Log in or register for an Orca Scan account
That’s it! You can now use the scan buttons on the CT40 to capture data.
Scan barcodes into the systems you love
You can now use the CT40 to scan barcodes into the following systems:
- Scan barcodes into an Excel spreadsheet
- Scan barcodes into a Google spreadsheet
- Build dashboards using Google Data Studio
- Visualise barcode data using Microsoft Power BI
Honeywell CT40 related questions?
We’re happy to help troubleshoot issues using Orca Scan with the CT40, chat with us live or drop us an email.
Honeywell CT40 related files
Request a device integration
Need help getting Orca Scan working with your hardware?