Brother RJ4250WB Specs
- Rugged construction (2.1m drop protection) with reinforced parts and moulded rubber housing engineered for improved toughness (IP54 rated out of the box for dust and moisture exposure).
- Bluetooth, USB and wireless connectivity.
- Fast print speeds of up to 5ips.
- Optional extras include: Extra batteries, shoulder strap, in-vehicle/charging cradle, power options, and single battery charger.
- Up to 203dpi print resolution.
- Smart Li-ion Battery (optional) with industry-leading battery life to last a full shift and indicator for health status.
Brother RJ4250WB setup guides
How to set up an Android phone using Bluetooth
- Turn on printer
- Press Menu
- Press Menu again to get to Bluetooth
- Press OK
- Using the Menu button select ON/OFF and press OK
- Using the Menu button make sure On is selected
- Press OK
- On your Android device go to Bluetooth settings
- Choose RJ4250WB (it may take a few seconds for the printer to appear)
- Open the google play store.
- Install (Do after step 9 otherwise plugin is not always recognised)
How to print from the Orca App with Android
- Long press on a Row
- A menu will appear - choose View Barcode
- Choose a barcode type of your choice
- Press Print
- Brother Printer software will show on the screen along with several print options. Copies, Paper size, Color, OrientationsEtc.
- Once you have chosen. Press the Yellow Print Icon.
How to setup with an IOS device
- Turn on the printer
- Press the down arrow button
- WLAN - press OK
- Down arrow key to - WPS
- Press OK
- Press the WPS button on the Router
- Then press OK on the printer
- WPS Setting will stay on the screen until the set up is complete
- As long as the phone you want to print from is on the same network you can now print directly from with the Orca Scan mobile app
- System preferences
- Printers & Scanners
- Click on the + sign
- Two options will be shown for the same printer. (you may need to wait 30sec -1min for both to be shown)
- Choose Bonjour.
- Click Add.
How to setup with Windows10
- Choose the option that matches your machine.
- Install the Driver and the Document Installer
Once installation is complete:
- Login to Orca Scan in your preferred browser.
- Choose a barcode to use for a test print
How to add your own label sizes in OSX
- This example uses Chrome. This will work with most browsers installed on OSX that has a print function.
- File - print
- Click on More settings File - print
- Click on Paper Size drop-down
- Click on Manage Custom Sizes
- Click Add
- Add specified size, remove all non-printable areas (you can adjust this later if needed) and give it a name
Brother RJ4250WB Troubleshooting
I want to pair the IOS device using Bluetooth
Currently, you cannot pair an IOS device using Bluetooth.
Brother RJ4250WB related questions?
We’re happy to help troubleshoot any issues using Orca Scan with the Brother RJ4250WB, chat with us live or drop us an email.
Request a device integration
Need help getting Orca Scan working with your hardware?