The CipherLab RS35 is an Android 10 based barcode scanner that works out of the box with Orca Scan
CipherLab RS35 specs
- Built-in 1D/2D barcode scanner
- 5.5” touch display
- Octa-core 1.8GHz
- 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage and a MicroSD slot
- Android 10 operating system, GMS certificated
- Water and dust-proof with IP67 and IP65 seal
- Build-in WiFi up to 5 GHz (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/k/r/w)
- Hot-swappable battery (12 working hours)
CipherLab RS35 setup guide
- Visit the Google Play Store
- Download Orca Scan
- Log in or register for an account
- Open ReaderConfig app
- Tap Default profile
- Tap Data Output
- Tap Keyboard Emulation and set it to KeyEvent
- Tap Timeout between Input Method and set it to 10
- Tap Auto Enter and set to Decoded data + Enter char
- Launch Orca Scan mobile app
That’s it! You can now use the scan buttons on the RS35 to capture data.
Scan barcodes into the systems you love
You can now use the RS35 to scan barcodes into the following systems:
- Scan barcodes into an Excel spreadsheet
- Scan barcodes into a Google spreadsheet
- Build dashboards using Google Data Studio
- Visualise barcode data using Microsoft Power BI
CipherLab RS35 related questions?
We’re happy to help troubleshoot any issues you have using CipherLab RS35 with Orca scan, feel free to chat with us live or drop us an email.
CipherLab RS35 related files
Request a device integration
Need help getting Orca Scan working with your hardware?