The Zebra MC3300 is an Android-based enterprise barcode scanner (IP54) for the warehousing and retail industry. It includes a hardware keyboard and touch screen, providing access to modern-day and legacy applications from one device.
Zebra MC3300 specs
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) Operating System
- Supports mid and long-range scanning
- Scans barcodes that are scratched, dirty and under shrinkwrap
- Build in WiFi up to 5 GHz (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/k/r/w)
- IP54 protection from limited dust ingress
- Gun/Pistol Grip
Zebra MC3300 setup guide
The Zebra MC3300 does not have a Google Play store, so you’ll need to follow the steps belows to install Orca Scan on the device:
- Open a web browser on the device
- Visit https://orcascan.com/install to download the Orca Scan app
- Go to Settings > Security and enable Allow install from unknown sources
- Go to download folder, open the orca-scan.apk and run install
- Open the DataWedge application
- Select Profile0
- Enable Keystroke output
- Set Inter character delay to 10 milliseconds
- Go to Basic data formatting
- Enable Send ENTER key
- Launch Orca Scan mobile app
That’s it! You can now use the scan button on the MC3300 to capture data.
Scan barcodes into the systems you love
You can now use the MC3300 to scan barcodes into the following systems:
- Scan barcodes into an Excel spreadsheet
- Scan barcodes into a Google spreadsheet
- Build dashboards using Google Data Studio
- Visualise barcode data using Microsoft Power BI
Zebra MC3300 related questions?
We’re happy to help troubleshoot any issues using Orca Scan with the Zebra MC3300, feel free to chat with us live or drop us an email.
Zebra MC3300 related files
Request a device integration
Need help getting Orca Scan working with your hardware?