The Zebra TC52-HC is a chemical resistant barcode scanner designed for 24/7 clinical use in healthcare environments.
Zebra TC52-HC specs
- Captures 1D & 2D barcodes
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system
- Wifi & Bluetooth connectivity
- Up to 4GB RAM, 32GB Flash
- Front (5MP) & rear-facing (13MP) cameras
- Chemical-resistant healthcare plastic construction
Zebra TC52-HC setup guide
To setup Orca Scan on the TC52 use the following steps
- Open the Google Play App store
- Download the Orca Scan mobile application
- Login or register for an Orca Scan account
- Open the DataWedge app
- Select Profile0 (default)
- Enable Keystroke output
- Set Inter character delay to 10 milliseconds
- Go to Basic data formatting
- Enable Send ENTER key
- Close the DataWedge app
- Launch the Orca Scan app
That’s it! You can now use the scan buttons on the TC52 to capture data.
Scan barcodes into the systems you love
You can now use the TC52 to scan barcodes into the following systems:
- Scan barcodes into an Excel spreadsheet
- Scan barcodes into a Google spreadsheet
- Build dashboards using Google Data Studio
- Visualise barcode data using Microsoft Power BI
Zebra TC52 related questions?
We’re happy to help troubleshoot any issues using Orca Scan with the Zebra TC52, feel free to chat with us live or drop us an email.
Zebra TC52-HC related files
- Zebra TC52 user manual.pdf
- Zebra TC52HC datasheet.pdf
- Zebra TC52HC disinfecting guide.pdf
- Zebra TC5x configuration and accessories guide.pdf
Request a device integration
Need help getting Orca Scan working with your hardware?