Contact tracing using QR codes
Identify and track people who visit your premises in line with government guidelines for compliance purposes.
COVID-19 and contact tracing
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, contact tracing has become a part of everyday life with the primary goal of helping track and trace individuals who may have been exposed to an individual who has been infected with the novel coronavirus.
By doing so, health agencies can contact those at risk and advise them on the precautions to take according to the national guidelines, such as to self-isolate for 14-days as a way to help flatten the curve.
"Contact tracing is the process of identifying, assessing, and managing people who have been exposed to a disease to prevent onward transmission."WHO Global Team The World Health Organization
Challenges with track and trace
Being able to track and trace your visitors during COVID-19 is challenging and problematic, usually because:
- There is currently no universal solution
- Shared pen and paper forms are not hygienic
- GDPR breaches surrounding personal data
- Rise in misuse of personal contact data
Contactless forms the Orca way
With Orca Scan's Contact Tracing, you can focus on running your business rather than worrying about whether you're compliant:
- Print off QR codes for multiple locations
- Visitors check in without endless form filling
- Let visitors enjoy their time on premise instead
Track and trace at multiple locations
Create seperate sheets for each location and generate new QR codes for visitors to scan.
- Unique QR codes for each location
- Centralised management with Orca Scan Cloud
- Easy compliance with national guidelines
Maintain strict hygiene standards
Using paper forms with a shared pen is convenient, but not hygienic:
- Reduce infection risk by removing shared pens
- Allow visitors to use their own smartphones
- Maintain social distancing rules
Ready to use QR codes for contact tracing?
Trusted by globally recognised brands
Nasa Apple Amazon