Summer is over, the days are getting shorter, but that doesn’t mean we’re slowing down. The Orca team have moved to weekly development sprints so we can get the additions you want even faster ⏩
We’ve got some new solutions designed to get you up and running
- 💻 Office Equipment: A hassle-free way to track your company’s assets
- 🤝 Lead Capture: Capture leads and eliminate the need for time-consuming paperwork
- 📝 Picklist: Elevate order fulfilment efficiency with precision and control
- ♻️ Cycle counting: Streamline cycle counts to maximise efficiency and minimise disruption
Confirmed compatible hardware
Huge thanks to James Fisher from Scan4Safety and Farhad Azarbakkhsh from Payship for confirming this hardware is compatible with Orca Scan 🙏
It’s not all new; we’ve got some improvements too… 👇
🌐 Web updates:
- We’ve restored the ability to SUM quantities - Thanks, Matthew and Carey 🙏
- Corrected the sheet name column to appear in view - Thanks, Pauline 🙏
- Resolved an issue where not all data types were being sorted correctly when sorting columns - Thanks, Clinton 🙏
- If your validation URL is active, then we’ll automatically validate your data entry before it saves.
- When you add or update a row, data returned from the lookup URL will now automatically be populated - Thanks, Nick and Evan 🙏
- You can now update multiple fields at the same time; just right-click and expand the row!
- You can now book demos directly from the mobile app
- Fixed a bug affecting the display of the date and time column, especially those originally stored as text.
- We’ve implemented new security measures with password requirements
As always, if you spot a bug or have a new feature suggestion, let us know 👇